I am founder of Equilibrium, an independent agency which supports CSOs to engage in effective advocacy and realise their democratic potential through research, training, campaign planning, facilitation, evaluation and mentoring. Equilibrium draws on research conducted for my PhD, and over 15 years experience of managing CSOs and campaigning for social change.
Recent clients include:
- Disability Federation of Ireland (advocacy evaluation)
- National Women’s Council of Ireland (campaign planning)
- Simon Communities of Ireland (camping planning)
- Plan International, Ireland (advocacy training)
- Social Inclusion Division, Department of Social Protection (facilitation)
- Longford Community Resources (evaluation)
- Head Out Project (evaluation)
I also working with a number of organisations in a voluntary capacity. I am a
- Practice Editor of an international peer reviewed journal – the Voluntary Sector Review.
- Board member of www.benefacts.ie.
- Chair of the Benefacts Analysis Advisory Group.
- Founder of the Robin Hood Tax Campaign in Ireland.
Get in touch if you have a project you would be interested in talking about.